LEH Rebirth Grants Communication Toolkit
Please keep in touch with your grant manager during the course of your project.
1. Grants Program Details: We understand that program timelines can change from the initial application submission. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to send us your grant-funded program details, including events and resources for the public, so we can publicize them on the LEH website and elsewhere. Event details should be submitted at least one month in advance when possible.
2. LEH/NEH Logo: Use the LEH and NEH logo on ALL print and web-based promotional materials for your grant funded program (i.e., posters, postcards, fliers, publications, e-blasts, web announcements, press releases.) Both logos can be found on the LEH Grants webpage.
3. Boilerplate Language: Use the following language on promotional materials when appropriate:
“This program is funded under a grant from the Louisiana Endowment for the Humanities, the state affiliate of the National Endowment for the Humanities. Any views, findings, conclusions or recommendations expressed in this (publication) (program) (exhibition) (website) do not necessarily represent those of the National Endowment for the Humanities.”
4. Socal Media: If your site uses Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram, tag the LEH when you promote your grant-funded program.
a. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LAHumanities/
b. Twitter: @LA_Humanities
c. Instagram: @LAHumanities
d. When possible, tag your local government representatives in your posts.
5. Promotional Materials: As your implement your project, please send copies of communications-related materials to email@example.com. We will also request these items as part of your final report.
a. Print and web-based promotional materials
b. Press coverage about your grant